Barclays Audit Risk Sr Analyst in Henderson, Nevada
· Identify and report obstacles during the litigation management process such as systematic opportunities, potential regulatory risk and gaps in policies, procedures or practices.
· Participate in projects and other assignments related to litigation reduction and improving the customer experience.
· Communicates effectively with key process owners and team members.
· Recommends solutions to the business to enhance process controls; works will all levels within the bank.
· Write high quality summaries of audits completed.
· Provide suggestions to management for actions to address control issues.
· Proactively take on additional tasks as requested.
· Constantly look for ways to improve the way we do things.
· Experience in dealing with senior Supplier Management*Person Specification*
· Experience of leading others
· Ability to express technical information logically and concisely in a way that facilitates learning and development
· Manage communications and correspondence (phone, voicemail, email, mail), responding when needed, bringing action items forward to appropriate individual’s attention
· Experience in dealing with senior client management
· Credit Card experience preferred
· Practical understanding of relevant regulatory environment
· Proven track record of high performance in previous roles to include senior stakeholder management
· Maintain proper corporate interactions with the relevant business area, counsel, third party vendor, or opposing counsel
· Four-year college degree in related field and/or 3-5 plus years legal experience
· 5 years of financial services experience
· 5 years’ experience in the credit card industry and familiarity with consumer protection laws*Risk and Control Objective* All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards
/ /*Benefits* Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our employees. That's why at Barclays you'll receive a range of benefits that include a competitive salary and all the tools, technology and support you need to succeed. * * *Our Culture* Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it. Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. Barclays is an equal opportunity employer and are opposed to discrimination on any grounds.* *For more detailed information, please visit our dedicated Diversity and Inclusion sitehere. ** *EEO Statement* It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Title: Audit Risk Sr Analyst
Requisition ID: *90146721