NV Employer B2B Sales-Entry level in Henderson, Nevada
B2B Sales Entry Level
EOE/Drug-Free Work Environment/Local Talent/no Relocation Assistance Employer conducts background check.
Full time business-to-business Sales Representative position working Monday through Friday
$30,000 base salary, not a draw against commission or repayable subsidy
Multiple revenue streams unlock Unlimited Earnings Potential
Robust benefits package including 401(k) plan, paid time off and more
Extensive sales, product and services training and support
Must have reliable transportation and be willing to drive throughout the Las Vegas Valley
Prospects for new customers via phone, interactively and in-person within relevant industries to present and close on commercial pest control services and products.
Creates new business at the local and regional levels, and follows up with customers after the sale to ensure satisfaction, increase existing business and obtain referrals. Collaborates with internal departments to deliver solutions and provide quality service to new and existing customers.
Education and Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required; Associate or Bachelor degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- No experience required in business-to-business (B2B) sales; proven sales history with increasing sales amounts year after year preferred
- Must have reliable transportation and be willing to drive throughout the Las Vegas Valley
Ideal candidates will have:
Smarts, wit and charm
A track record of success
Top notch communication skills
Eagerness and motivation to invest time and energy into creating a profitable and rewarding career in business-to-business sales
Positive and winning attitude
Previous business-to-business sales experience highly desired
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Demonstrated knowledge of selling techniques (prospecting, overcoming objections, presentation skills, gaining commitment, negotiation)
- Skill in taking independent action and being a self-starter
Skill in written and verbal communication
- Ability to build customer relationships and provide appropriate levels of customer service Business acumen and the ability to calculate numbers and amounts
- Skill with Microsoft Office software applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) Skill in adapting to new company software and using the internet to research target industries and specific businesses Ability to travel locally on an extensive basis
1. Prospects for new customers via phone interactively through tip groups, networking, cross-selling and referrals, and by canvassing for large potential customers in industries such as food grade, food processing, distribution/logistics, healthcare, manufacturing, and companies with multiple physical locations.
2. Presents commercial pest control services and products to potential customers through in-person presentations and electronic communications.
3. Creates new business at the local and regional and national levels through creative calls, leads, prospecting, networking, cross-selling and referrals.