Mechanics Bank Customer Service Rep in Henderson, Nevada
Customer Service Rep
The Customer Service Associate Tier I is the initial contact point for inbound phone calls, assisting customers by answering questions, providing contract and system information, and resolving problems while delivering great customer service and leaving a positive impression. This position is in a high volume contact center working in a structured team setting with shared goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
* Handle inbound customer service calls in a professional manner.
* Learn CS processes and procedures
* Assist CRB Auto customers with all request and questions
* Process customer payments.
* Answer website questions.
* Accurately update account information.
* Review, monitor, and follow-up on any assigned accounts as appropriate.
* Follow and maintain policies and procedures in all aspects of the position.
* Focus on quality phone calls.
* Strive to obtain performance objectives.
* Assist with Collections, Title, Repossessions and Insurance departments as necessary
* Perform other assignments and duties as directed by supervision.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
Customer service, financial, and automotive background preferred
College degree preferred
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Internet Explorer
* Mechanics Bank is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or other bases prohibited by applicable law.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
Employer's Job# 17-0214
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.