Angelica Textile Services, Inc. Maintenance Engineer Department (Henderson - NV) in Henderson, Nevada
Maintenance Engineer Department (Henderson - NV) (MAN6064)
The Maintenance Engineer is responsible for the overall maintenance of all equipment. The position performs preventive maintenance on all production & supporting equipment.
* Troubleshoot, support & repair of all production equipment
* Determine material, parts, and equipment to be used for repair, installation and stock. Communicate same to Chief Engineer
* Coordinate and participate in scheduled/preventive maintenance on all production equipment
* Install, inspect, repair and maintain the mechanical, electrical and other related systems in all production and supporting departments
* Inspect, operate and maintain steam, heating, cooling and water treatment systems in entire plant
* Complete all necessary documentation as described under company guidelines. Must comply with all company safety rules and policies
* Minimum 5 years industrial/commercial maintenance experience, with strong problem solving skills
* Ability to effectively communicate (both written and oral). Bi-lingual a plus
* Ability to read and troubleshoot electrical schematics at basic level
* Must have basic hand tools - sockets, wrenches, screwdrivers, multimeter, etc.
* Must be able to lift 50 lbs or more.
* Quality orientation and high attention to detail
* Able to manage multiple tasks and priorities and easily adapt to changing situations
* Strong teamwork skills- ready and willing to work closely with team members
* Open to and able to work day or night shifts, and willing to rotate shifts depending on need
* Open to long hours and working weekends (Sat/Sun)
Full or Part-Time
This position exists within an office and service center environment, including hot, noisy, and wet conditions. This position requires constant walking throughout the service center, lifting and carrying of tools and equipment exceeding 50 pounds. Within the service center environment, there is constant potential exposure to hazards including noise, rotating equipment, electricity, confined spaces, chemicals, steam under pressure, climbing, working in positions above and under equipment, working at heights in excess of four (4) feet, and throughout and outside of the facility. Pushing/pulling of laundry carts with weights of 250 lbs is common with some cart weights exceeding 600 lbs. Safety toe shoes are required and other personal protective equipment may be required depending on work assignments.
Angelica Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria. The company promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans. Consistent with Angelica's commitment to equal employment opportunity, if you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and require special assistance or reasonable accommodation in applying electronically for a position with Angelica, please contact us at 678-823-4204 or . Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
Angelica Corporation participates in the E-Verify Program (Department of Homeland Security) which electronically verifies the employment eligibility, identity, and Social Security number validity of all new hires and rehires.