Allegiant Travel Company ANALYST, CONFIGURATION CONTROL in Las Vegas, Nevada
What does a Configuration Control Analyst do for Allegiant?
The Configuration Control Documentation Desk team is responsible for maintaining allegiant fleet component configuration in accordance with approved data and company established standards. This position also advises and provides technical expertise to Line Maintenance to ensure on-time fleet operations.
What are some of the daily duties of a Configuration Control Analyst?
- Research and validate data for approving a change to the parts master list
- Support line maintenance and heavy maintenance requests to add/remove part numbers from the part master list. This team is a 24/7 support team
- Manage a report identifying the current discrepancies in on/off wing harmonization of parts numbers and serial number
- Support receiving inspection with part number research and validation of required documentation necessary to accepting a part into the allegiant system
- Research parts evolution process and understand interchangeability status through various modification
- Navigate Manuals such as IPC, AMM, CMM, SB, SL, and PMA and extract substantiation information to support part interchangeability
- Initiate requests to implement and document approved changes to the aircraft configuration such as a Manual Change Request “MCR”
- Effectively review Ads and determine effectivity and applicability
- Review engineering documents and implement controls to manage the fleet standardization
- Work on a rotational shift and support 24/7 coverage
- Update AIS for key data such as Serial Number and part position information.
- Other duties as assigned
What are the minimum requirements to be a Configuration Control Analyst?
- High School diploma plus FAA Airframe and Powerplant Certification.
Former military personnel with equivalent aircraft maintenance experience.
- College degree in Engineering
What other skills, knowledge, and qualifications are needed to be a Configuration Control Analyst?
- Knowledge of MD80/757/A319 aircraft systems preferred
- Knowledge of and ability to understand OEM, Wiring Diagram Manuals (WDM) and schematics
- Knowledge of an ability to research ADs and other FARs
- Knowledge of aircraft alteration/repair approvals
- Minimal travel and onsite visits to MRO facilities
- Must pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen
- Must have authorization to work in the U.S. as defined in the Immigrations Act of 1986
What are the physical requirements of a Configuration Control Analyst?
- Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) (High Visibility clothing, Ear protection, safety glasses) when required
Requisition Number: 17-0459
Title: ANALYST, CONFIGURATION CONTROL
Job Family: Engineering & Maintenance
Location: Corporate Headquarters (Las Vegas)
City: Las Vegas
Job Type: Full-Time
DOT Regulated: No