NV Employer Assistant Manager - Retail in Las Vegas, Nevada
Assistant Manager - Req. # 4218
Full-Time, 32 - 40 hours weekly.
Employer conducts background checks.
Benefits for full-time employees include: Health Insurance, PTO and opportunity for advancement.
Busy jewelry kiosk looking for Assistant Manager.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 years of recent retail experience required, jewelry experience a plus.
- Management or supervisory experience preferred.
- Able to work opening, closing and mid-shifts as needed.
- Mature and responsible to carry key.
- Work well under pressure and when assisting multiple customers as a time.
- Able to multi-task and pay attention to details.
- Outgoing and able to initiate conversations with strangers.
- Able to follow company policy and procedures.
- Strong work ethic and great customer service.
- Willing to be trained on and perform ear piercing (required job duty).
Join our team as an Assistant Manager and have a positive impact on many lives. Our Assistant Managers assist the Store Manager in maintaining daily focus on individual and team members' standards achievement to attain sales and profit projections; contributing to an atmosphere of total customer satisfaction; developing skills and product knowledge of team members through training and evaluation; and recruiting and selection of team members. The Assistant Manager is also responsible for following and enforcing all Company policies and procedures and performing other operational and strategic duties.