Boyd Gaming AUDITOR INTERNAL in Las Vegas, Nevada
Conduct and/or assist in conducting reviews of assigned organizational and functional activities. Prepare the final formal written report of the audit findings and conduct the post-audit exit conference and follow-up to ensure that appropriate action is taken on the findings.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Conduct and/or assist in conducting, reviews of assigned organizational and functional activities.
- Plan the purpose, scope, and approach of audits.
- Evaluate the internal controls within the system and confer with the Internal Audit Supervisor or the Director of Internal Audit to address deficiencies which might require a change in the scope or approach of the audit.
- Conduct the exit conference with the appropriate management personnel from the audit location.
- Prepare the formal written report on the results of the audit, expressing opinions on the adequacy and effectiveness of the system of internal controls and the extent of compliance.
- Perform post-audit follow up to ensure that appropriate action is taken on reported audit findings.
- Other related projects and/or duties as assigned by management.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting or finance major preferred, or equivalent experience.
- At least one year of internal, external or comparable audit/accounting experience.
- Must be self-motivated, have an investigative mindset, and be able to work independently.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and be detail-oriented.
- Must have strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office products.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications and/or licenses as required by local gaming regulations.
Department: BG - Internal Audit
Category: Internal Audit
Position Code: BGEAUIN00
Status: Full Time