NV Employer Casino Porter - PT in Las Vegas, Nevada
CASINO PORTER - PT
Varied Hours including weekends and holidays.
Downtown Hotel/Casino - Employer conducts drug and background screenings.
- Minimum age requirement is 21.
- HS Diploma, GED or HSE preferred.
- 6 months experience preferred in Housekeeping related work.
- Basic reading and writing skills.
- Ability to work efficiently, independently and cohesively, consistently producing quality results.
- Knowledge and use of basic reading, writing and speaking skills in English.
- Must be able to communicate with guests, co-workers and supervisors and understand procedures.
- Mental alertness to achieve high level of accuracy in completing tasks.
- Able to work with various chemicals and cleaning equipment.
To maintain the cleanliness of all public areas to the highest standards of excellence.
1. Sweep, vacuum, mop, wash and clean all debris from floor.
2. Clean and sanitize all sinks, toilets and urinals using various chemicals as directed.
3. Pick up any trash from the receptacles and/or off the floor and dispose of it properly.
4. Pick up and dispose of properly all empty beer bottles and glasses.
5. Clean, empty and wipe all ashtrays and replace missing ones.
6. Clean slot machines, carousels and stools.
7. Clean all gaming tables and chairs.
8. Take care of all blood borne calls, broken glass and/or wet/dry spills immediately.
9. Clock in and out on time.
10. Signing in and out for keys, radios and equipment on a daily basis and bringing every item back in good working condition.
11. Use of positive customer service is required at all times.
12. Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT: (See full job description online for more details).