Elliott Auto Supply Company Inc. CDL Delivery Driver in Las Vegas, Nevada
Factory Motor Parts is looking for a Delivery Driver with a Class B or better Commercial Driver's License (CDL) to deliver auto parts to regional customers and or warehouses.
The CDL Delivery Driver is responsible for the timely, safe and accurate delivery of customer's automotive parts to their location using a company provided vehicle without incident.
Position responsibilities also include:
Driving courteously and safely using defensive driving skills.
Professional communication with customers at their site. Representing the "face of Factory Motor Parts" to customers.
Keeping the vehicle clean and in good working order
Ability to write up customers returns accurately.
Demonstrate the ability to be "safe" on the road and when in the warehouse. Ability to drive in various road conditions safely.
Must be able to handle hazardous materials.
Participate in yearly physical inventories.
Any other tasks requested by management.
In addition to performing the above driving duties, this position may be responsible for performing warehouse duties.
This position requires:
- Must be 21 or older
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Commercial Driver's License (CDL) class B or better
- Hazmat Endorsement preferred
- Clean driving record
- Strong people and verbal skills
- Ability to interact with various levels of management and customers
- Ability to lift 50-75 pounds
- Ability to read a map or understanding of geographic area
An industry leader, FMP offers a well-balanced compensation and benefits programs, including medical, dental, life, 401K, profit sharing, paid holidays/vacation/sick time, STD/LTD, + much more. Salary is based on experience and job performance.
If you are ready for a new destination, we would like to hear from you. Please visit pur web site at to apply.
Drug screen and background check administered as a condition of employment.
Stay in touch! Be alerted when a job posting matches your qualifications or interest by joining!
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities