NV Employer Customer Service Rep in Las Vegas, Nevada
Customer Service Rep-GSC
Hourly wage DOE $12-$16
M-F between 5Am and 7pm
As Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for professionally handling call inquiries regarding claims in a dynamic call center environment.
Core responsibilities include identifying and resolving customer concerns and questions regarding claims and billing concerns.
Additionally, you will need to represent employer professionally through positive customer phone interactions.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- High school graduate
- Minimum of 1 year of customer service experience
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Word
- Good verbal skills
- Excels on required daily duties, but also exhibits an initiative to take on more tasks in order to grow professionally
- Cognitive abilities to assess situations quickly, multi-task, and prioritize assignments appropriately.
- Maintain an excellent attendance record.
- You will answer inquiries from clients, claimants and medical providers about existing claims.
- This role will transfer customer calls to appropriate staff and also research billing issues.
- You should demonstrate superior listening skills while exhibiting excellent customer service, patience, and empathy to promote the company reputation of integrity.
- Prevent and defuse situations through research, customer education, exploring alternative solutions and follow up to ensure a successful resolution.
- You will answer inbound calls in a high volume call center, assisting clients and Travel Agents with claims status requests, setting up new claims, coverage questions, etc.
- Answer inbound telephone calls from Travel Agents and policy holders; taking new enrollments, changes to enrollments, and answering basic coverage questions for retail and wholesale plans
- You will assist passengers and/or travel agents in selecting and enrolling in the appropriate retail plans and making changes to the enrollments
- You will make outgoing calls following up on claims that are in process or contacting the passenger with outcome decision
- You will maintain the backend of travel agent date (new and changes).
- You will collect records and update spreadsheets with new information
- You will be responsible for maintaining licensing records for all travel agencies offering the plans we administer
- Verify/update mailing address on returned mail to re-send correspondence to passenger
- Receive new claim mail from tour operators/travel agents to set-up new claims
- You will retrieve voicemails multiple times daily to call back with status updates and plan questions
- Performs other duties as assigned