NV Employer Customer Service Representative in Las Vegas, Nevada
Customer Service Representative
Full-time, shift varies
Wage: starting at $12.00/hour
Employer conducts drug testing and background check.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum two years of call-based customer service experience OR four years of interactive customer service experience
- Strong mobile applications orientation
- Personal experience troubleshooting personal electronic devices (e.g., personal computers, smart phones, tablets), online downloads, transactions, applications, software and hardware issues
- Demonstrated ability to satisfy customer needs
- Robust multitasking skills (e.g. able to log calls and interact with customer simultaneously)
- Excellent written and spoken English language communication skills with ability to communicate technical issues in non-technical terms
- Strong analytical, problem solving and general troubleshooting skills
Preferred Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- Live customer service support experience in a contact center environment via multiple channels (phone/chat/email)
- Previous tech support and/or troubleshooting experience
- Wireless telecommunication industry, mobile device knowledge & experience
- Google product knowledge & experience
- 2yr/4yr college graduate or 4yr-degree-in-progress
The Customer Service (CSR) role will provide excellent customer service and technical support to customers through a variety of support channels in a 24/7 contact center. We are expected to understand user needs and assist with general inquires, product support, service information, order processing, account management, billing inquiries and technical (Tier 1 & Tier 2) issues via multiple contact channels (phone/email/chat).
Specific Responsibilities May Include:
- Ensure excellent customer satisfaction and excellent customer service skills.
- Assist users with general inquiries, product support, service information, order processing and technical issues in a diverse technology environment (via phone/email/chat).
- Respond appropriately to customer escalations.
- Triage Support Queue for routing to Tier 2, Partner, or Department.
- Work with other agents to resolve or properly close help tickets.
- Manage an individual ticket queue.
- Follow the directions of management and provide feedback.
- Be capable of developing a good understanding of customer's needs and how to diagnose and fix their issues.
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills and is able to provide empathy for customer's situation.
- Maintain openness to work flexible hours as required (may include evenings, weekends and/or holidays).
- Having ability and willingness to tend to any other tasks as assigned.