Carousel Industries Dedicated ECG Technician in Las Vegas, Nevada
Atrion, A Carousel Company
Carousel Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Carousel provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment free from unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other status or condition protected by local, state or federal law.
Job Location US-NV-Las Vegas;US-RI-Exeter
# of Openings 2
Posted Date 8/21/2017
Carousel Industries is one of the fastest growing IT companies in the US, poised for explosive growth. As a premier IT services firm, we offer an extensive portfolio of services and technologies that span the following areas: unified communications and collaboration, networking, data center, security, and cloud-based solutions. Through our partnerships with leading technology vendors-like Cisco, Avaya, Microsoft, HPE, and Fortinet, for example-Carousel offers innovative IT leadership, consultative, professional, and managed services to help our clients drive transformation within their organization. Founded in 1992, Carousel serves more than 6,000 customers, including 35 of the Fortune 100. Carousel has been recognized by multiple publications and industry consortiums as a top technology integrator and managed services and cloud solution provider-including the Inc. 500/5000, Healthcare Informatics 100, and CRN MSP Elite 150. Headquartered in Exeter, RI, Carousel has more than 1,400 employees based in 27 offices-with three Network Operating Centers nationwide.
We are searching for those who are fueled by an inner drive to make a difference and to push their professional and technical capabilities to the next level. If you are someone who wants to become the "go to person" or the "subject matter expert" in your field, then Carousel is the place for you. Ask Carousel employees what makes them stick around for five, 10, or 20 years, and they'll tell you it's the brilliant people with whom they collaborate and the opportunities for personal and professional growth.
In addition to gaining a quantum leap in your technical IQ, Carousel is a fun place with a work hard / play hard mentality and an inspiring culture. Whether it's assembling a team to compete in the next Tough Mudder or enjoying a summertime BBQ, Carousel employees consider their peers as family. To learn about our team and how you can be part of the Carousel family, find us at www.carouselindustries.com, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Comply with all Carousel policies, processes, and procedures.
- Comply with all additional policies, processes, and procedures outlined by the customer.
- Work as directed by the customer to provide the agreed upon support on the customer's equipment, products, and/or applications.
- Perform diagnostics and follow comprehensive troubleshooting steps to determine the cause equipment, application, or software issues.
- Will work with Carousel Remote NOC as required
- Install or replace equipment which may include but is not limited to: telephones/handsets, hard drives, power supplies boards, etc. as required.
- Complete system and programming changes as required.
- Ensure accurate and timely entry of work log information detailing performed in support of a customer request. including troubleshooting steps and final resolution into applicable ticket management system.
- May be required to travel to additional customer locations.
- Perform other duties as assigned to meet customer expectations and business objectives.
- Will act as an escalation point for break/fix issues identified by the Level I/MAC Dedicated Technicians
- Experience with and the ability to provide break/fix support, complete moves, adds, and changes, and provide administrative support of customer environment including but may not be limited to:
- IP Phones
- Avaya CM 6
- Avaya Aura
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Applicable certifications or technical degree or a minimum 2+ years of experience supporting Nortel equipment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong troubleshooting, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently as well in a team environment.
- Must be able to learn new things quickly, need minimal direction, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Valid driver's license.
- Willingness to provide personal information and submit to background checks, drug screening, and health inquires as required to obtain security clearance for assigned customer.
- Experience with computer and database management programs.