Boyd Gaming FLOOR SUPERVISOR CASINO in Las Vegas, Nevada
Oversee table games and employees to ensure that the safety, integrity, security and Company and regulatory policies/procedures of the above are upheld. Supervise, coach, and support dealers. Maintain superior customer service by identifying, cultivating and improving the established player base working towards a positive Company image whenever possible.
- Stand and circulate throughout assigned area.
- Possess thorough knowledge of games assigned to supervise.
- Calculate all payoffs.
- Understand and monitor compliance with gaming regulations, company policies and procedures.
- Operate computer to access credit line, issue credit.
- Maintain positive customer relations, evaluate play, and extend complimentary services when appropriate.
- Direct and supervise dealers in assigned area.
- Evaluate designated team members’ performance on a yearly basis.
- Monitor changes of cards and dice; inspect new equipment before allowing into play.
- Resolve customer complaints or refer to Shift Manager when appropriate.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Two (2) years of experience as a Floor Supervisor.
- Must be knowledgeable about applicable gaming regulations and company policies.
- Must have thorough knowledge of a minimum of two (2) games.
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications and/or licenses.
Department: FR - Table Games
Position Code: FRPFLSC00
Status: Full Time