Boyd Gaming IT COMPLIANCE MANAGER in Las Vegas, Nevada
The IT Compliance Manager oversees the IT compliance and governance functions that are responsible for testing, documenting, evaluating, remediating and improving regulatory controls and processes for effectiveness and operational efficiency. The IT Compliance Manager will fulfill his or her duties by collaborating with internal and external audit teams, IT management, corporate and property departments, and other stakeholders to ensure compliance requirements are met.
Review and update existing documentation, including Internal Control Standards, to meet regulatory requirements and ensure business processes, policies and procedures are effective and sustainable
Ability to interpret regulations, compliance requirements and technical jargon, and communicate to all levels of the organization in simplified terms.
Review, document, evaluate and test manual and automated controls throughout the IT environment. Including server, application, middleware, and client-side.
Design and execute regulatory compliance testing of operating effectiveness for the IT systems and controls and coordinate required remediation and or mitigation plans.
Monitor regulatory risk assessments performed on business and operational processes, procedures and policies, providing recommendation for mitigation or remediation.
Communicate control strengths and weaknesses to IT management and collaborate with IT to develop mitigation plans.
Conduct gap analysis via testing and recommend specific actions to fix gaps in procedure and/or process management.
Design enhancement for internal controls such as segregation of duties, production change management, software management, security, incident handling, and transmission integrity.
Liaise with internal and external auditors to facilitate the auditing process
- Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in a technology discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in IT compliance and/or governance, preferably in a gaming environment
- Minimum 5 years of supervisory experience in IT operations/administration preferred.
- Knowledgeable with governance and controls frameworks such as COBIT, ITIL and NIST.
- Experience in testing, evaluating, and documenting controls of compliance.
- Understanding of assessing and designing internal controls in an enterprise-level environment.
- Knowledge of and exposure to SOX, PCI, and various jurisdictional regulatory requirements.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Must be able to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Must have excellent presentation, project management, problem-solving, and management skills.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications.
Department: BG - IT
Category: Information Technology
Position Code: BGEMIAU01
Status: Full Time