Hospital Corporation of America Labor and Delivery Nurse *** $10,000 Sign on Bonus in Las Vegas, Nevada
Job Code: 02270-8182
Nights (rotating weekends)
MOUNTAINVIEW HOSPITAL is a state of the art, full service medical facility located in the heart of Northwest Las Vegas, one of the fastest growing areas in the Valley. With a dedicated and talented staff of employees and outstanding physicians, MountainView Hospital is recognized for high patient satisfaction and for providing quality and compassionate care to our community since 1996.
MountainView features nationally recognized programs including a top cardiovascular thoracic center, the renowned Las Vegas Institute for Robotic Surgery, an Accredited Chest Pain Center and Certified Stroke Center. Other areas of excellence include emergency care, urology and gynecological services, orthopedics, vascular care and inpatient rehabilitation unit. The hospital is a member of the respected Sunrise Health System consisting of Sunrise Hospital, Sunrise Children s Hospital, Southern Hills Hospital and several surgery and diagnostic imaging centers offering a complete range of specialized and technologically advanced services
FULL TIME NIGHT SHIFT
THE REGISTERED NURSE AS A LABOR AND DELIVERY NURSE performs the functions of assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care for patients.
* Meets Standards of Care and Standards of Practice. Supervises assigned personnel.
* Promotes collaboration with physicians and personnel of other departments.
* Demonstrates knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to patients served.
* Demonstrates knowledge of principles of growth and development over life span and possesses ability to assess data reflective of patient status and interpret appropriate information needed to identify patient requirements relative to his/her age specific needs.
* Provides care needed as described in department policies and procedures.
* Completes a competency skills checklist within 3 months of employment.
Last Edited: 09/11/2017
Employer's Job# 02270-8182
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.