NV Employer Licensed Therapist Interns in Las Vegas, Nevada
Licensed Therapist Interns
Monday - Friday, Shift may vary
Wage: To Be Determined.
Employer conducts pre-employment criminal background check.
1. Master's Degree/Doctorate in MFT or Clinical Professional Counseling.
a. A valid license issued by the State of Nevada as a Clinical Professional Counselor Intern (LCPC-I) or as a Marriage and Family Therapist Intern (LMFT).
2. Experience working with at risk youth
3. Proficiency in computer office systems such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, and Excel
4. Excellent organization and communication skills
5. Ability to work independently as well as follow direction
6. If already licensed, candidate must be licensed through the board of Nevada
7. Negative TB test results
8. Employer prefers candidates that are already link in with Medicaid. If candidates are nearing completion of intern hours, the employer will be willing to link them in to Medicaid.
This is an immediate opening! The candidate we seek will provide to Medicaid recipients a range of interventions that are strength-based and family-focused at the office and at various home care sites. The ideal licensed counselor must believe in transformation in that they believe they can influence the lives of many people by leadership, nurture, and suggestive intensive case management.
Responsibilities include documentation, providing crisis interventions, some case management, referring clients to our case management team, and supporting and collaborating with community partners. Local travel required.
Also responsible for some client recruiting and marketing company therapy services. Work with assistants and case managers in the development of treatment plans.
Maintain accurate and timely clinical records consistent with DHCFP's standards.
Participate in team meetings, in-services, and supervisory sessions as required.