NV Employer Loan Servicing Rep - Bilingual in Las Vegas, Nevada
Apply online at https://www.bofifederalbank.com/careers/.
Loan Servicing Representative
Wage: $16 - $18 DOE + Bonuses
Company benefits include: health/dental/vision insurance, vacation, sick leave, paid holidays, 401k.
Employer conducts background checks and drug screening.
The Loan Servicing Representative is responsible for day to day loan servicing activities, customer service, and adherence to all corporate and regulatory guidelines.
- Associate degree, or higher, from an accredited college or university, with a concentration in accounting, finance, or business administration or equivalent job experience in mortgage servicing field.
- 2+ years of mortgage loan servicing / loan operations experience.
- Understanding of mortgage loan processes and servicing experience
- Ability to manage multiple and/or shifting priorities, and produce professional and accurate work product, under time constraints.
- Excellent customer service skills and a charismatic personality.
- Advanced computer skills including all MS Office systems.
- Ability to speak a foreign language (Spanish or Chinese).
Key Skill sets or Knowledge Requirements:
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to change.
- Ability to maintain accuracy through repetitive job function.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills; Includes the ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions and instruct others, train personnel, write correspondence and procedures, and speak clearly to customers and employees.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Experience, knowledge, and training in bank terminology and loan documents.
- Intermediate typing skills to meet the needs of the position.
- Ability to deal with complex problems involving multiple facets and variables in non-standardized situations.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while performing duties.
- Ability to assume responsibility; excellent problem solving skills and ability to exercise good judgment in making decisions.
- Direct Loan Servicing, real estate, or commercial loan experience.
- Knowledge of Jack Henry Banking systems.
- Availability to work overtime.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Customer inquiries, research requests, and related correspondence.
- Escrow, Insurance and Tax account inquiries.
- Post-Closing Audits & Trailing Doc retrieval.
- Loan Sale Processing.
- Payment posting and processing.
- Maintenance of Electronic loan files.
- Review and Update job related processes and procedures.
- Run reports daily (using Excel) in order to validate accuracy of data.
- Research and update collateral information with loan files.
- Answer phone calls and assist internal and external customers accordingly.
- Ensure compliance with all Bank policies and procedures, as well as all applicable state and federal banking regulations.