Post Acute Medical Maintenance Technician in Las Vegas, Nevada
Full-time & PRN shifts available
Post Acute Medicalis committed to being the most trusted source for post-acute services in every community it serves by utilizing highly trained and dedicated staff to provide high quality patient care and customer service across the country. With 27 Long Term Acute Care and Rehabilitation facilities currently serving our local communities, we are proud to offer a variety of services including comprehensive wound care, aquatic therapy, ventilator weaning, amputation treatment, pain management and much more.
Full-Time Post Acute Medical Employees benefit from:
- Working in a collaborative environment with colleagues and leadership
- Exposure to a variety of patient care levels
- Competitive pay and generous Paid Benefit Time
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, as well as supplemental insurances
- Mobile phone discounts with Verizon and AT&T;
- Employee referral bonus program for select skillsets
- Professional growth through our Education Advancement Program
- A shared mission to improve the lives of others by being an integral part of our We Care Program
Join the Post Acute Medical / Warm Springs family today!
To learn more, visit our website at www.postacutemedical.com.
The Maintenance Tech is responsible for:
- The operation of department equipment and general maintenance of the facility & equipment.
- Performing duties in accordance with all applicable standards to provide a safe environment of care for employees, patients, & visitors of all ages.
- Security in the absence of a security officer and other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Performing all assigned tasks in a professional manner as to reflect the highest integrity of Plant Operations.
- Working days, evening, or night shift as assigned.
The Maintenance Tech must have:
High school diploma or equivalent.
An electrical maintenance license preferred but not required (can train).
One to two years related experience and or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
General Maintenance background experience required, hospital maintenance experience preferred but not required
Ability to do work on his/her own without more than normal supervision.
Basic working knowledge of the fire alarm & signal systems.
Basic knowledge of how to use & maintain plant tools & equipment.
Ability to paint & perform basic drywall repairs.
Knowledge & observance of safety precautions.
Category: Housekeeping/Environmental Services
Facility: PAM Rehabilitation Hospital of Centennial Hills
Job Location: US-NV-Las Vegas
# of Openings: 2