MGM Resorts Regional Operations Manager, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Compliance in Las Vegas, Nevada
Apply online at http://www.mgmresorts.com/careers
Manager of Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance (Corporate)- Req. # 68748
Employer conducts pre-employment background check and drug screening.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or business-related field; or equivalent education and experience.
- At least 6 years of experience in internal audit consulting, internal controls assessment, and/or SOX evaluation and testing or related field including 3 years of management experience in related field.
- Understanding of Corporate Governance and Sarbanes-Oxley regulations and requirements.
- Nevada Gaming Registration.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to lead and mentor a team.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Experience with IIA, PCAOB and GAAP standards.
- Familiarity with IT General Control (ITGC) compliance requirements.
- Financial certification or licensure (for example, Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), or Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE).
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.