Dean Foods Company Merchandiser in las vegas, Nevada
The Merchandiser is responsible for product placement at stores within an assigned geographical area.
* Adhere to Dean store-call policy.
* Pull up product from back cooler to shelf
* Merchandise order for each assigned store and assures merchandising standards are executed.
* Execute all sales programs and POP materials
* Report retail pricing issues and assist with surveys as requested.
* Maintain relationships at store level.
* Follow safe work practices.
* Performs other duties as assigned
* High School diploma, college courses preferred.
* A minimum of 1 year related experience (DSD system preferred).
* Must be willing and able to lift up to 50 pounds frequently.
* Must have a valid driver's license and a good driving record.
* Retail or customer service experience with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Skill in organization, time management, prioritization, and attention to detail.
* Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs.
* Must be able to pass all pre-employment screens (including drug, background and criminal checks).
Dean Foods considers marijuana (including medical marijuana) to be an illegal drug. Dean Foods will rescind offers of employment to applicants who test positive for marijuana (unless restricted from doing so by state or local law).
Dean Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.