Wynn Las Vegas Pool Operator in Las Vegas, Nevada
Job Description and Responsibilities:
Wynn Resorts is a Fortune 500 company led by hospitality industry visionary Steve Wynn. Currently operating in the top two casino gaming markets in the world, Wynn is financially stable and growth oriented. Our 12,000 employees at our Wynn Las Vegas and Encore properties have helped us win more Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Awards than any other independent hotel company in the world. Wynn resorts are known for their innovative design, luxury offerings, and exceptional guest service. Joining Wynn means working for a leader in the global resort industry, one that has set today’s standards and will likely define them tomorrow.
- Responsible for all other duties as assigned by area and Management.
- Will assist all other trades and crafts with routine and emergency work assignments.
- Must be able to work well under pressure as well as working well with others.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years experience in maintaining commercial pools, spas and water features.
- Must possess a valid Clark County Health Department Pool Operators License; and work in the wet cleaning of internal & external water features;
- Must have a minimum of 4 years experience maintaining pool chemistry through automation; and installation, troubleshooting, repairs and maintenance of pool filters, water and chemical pumps, and all equipment related with public pools, spas and water features.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent; completion of a 4 year accredited apprenticeship program; and be fluent in English.
- Must be able to read, understand and work from blueprints, drawings and sketches; and be proficient in the safe use of all trade related hand and power tools, safety, and protective equipment.
- Must be able to immediately respond to all emergency situations and calls.
- Will assist all trades and crafts with routine and emergency work assignments.
Job Title: Pool Operator