NV Employer Production Mechanic -Temp to Hire in Las Vegas, Nevada
Immediate Hire !!!!
Production Mechanic II /Temp to Perm
Full Time - Temp to Hire
Salary $15.00 per hour
Training will be provided
- No experience required. But must be mechanically inclined. The ideal candidate would have professional or non paid experience working as a Mechanic or repairing small motors. (ex. lawn mowers )
- High School Diploma or GED required .
- Must have mechanical experience professional and
- Ability to read precision instruments and gauges
- Capable use of hands and power tools, grinders
- Strong knowledge in mechanical functions and applications
- Work on varied surfaces (concrete floors, gravel, dirt, railroad tracks)
- Constant standing, walking
- Frequent bending, crouching, stooping, kneeling, squatting, overhead reaching
- Push/pull up to 150 lbs
- Carrying up to 50 lbs
* A working history in diesel technology, automotive mechanics, automotive service, or electrical function and electrical technology is preferred.
A Production Mechanic II performs preventative maintenance on motors in accordance with AAR, customer specifications, company guidelines and checklists. Training will be provided.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in compliance with safety policies.
- Inspect, maintain, trouble shoot, diagnose and repair motors.
- Qualify mechanical devices in operation
- Perform teardown, repair, replacement, rebuild, re-assembly, installation, adjustment, alignment, and lubrication activities on mechanical equipment.