NV Employer Retail Keyholder in Las Vegas, Nevada
Retail Keyholder - Req # PP02523
Part-Time, hours vary.
Shift: Varied shifts.
Starting Wage: $9.00 + DOE
Employer conducts background checks.
Company offers great opportunities for advancement!
Busy jewelry kiosk looking for Retail Salesperson.
- At least 1 year minimum of recent retail sales experience with cash handling, jewelry experience a BIG plus.
- Must be 18 years of age or older due to insurance requirements.
- Will be responsible for carrying keys.
- Able to work opening, closing and mid-shifts as needed.
- Mature and responsible.
- Work well under pressure and when assisting multiple customers as a time.
- Able to multi-task and pay attention to details.
- Outgoing and able to initiate conversations with strangers.
- Able to follow company policy and procedures.
- Strong work ethic and great customer service.
- Willing to be trained to pierce ears.
Join our team as a Retail Keyholder and have a positive impact on many lives. Our Retail Keyholder are responsible for engaging customers in conversation to understand their needs and objections; presenting merchandise and detailed information on features and benefits; offering extended service plans and financing options; working with the entire sales team to provide a superior experience to all of our valued customers and meeting individual and team sales goals. May also assist the Store Manager and/or Assistant Manager with supervisory duties.