NV Employer Retail Processing Manager in Las Vegas, Nevada
Apply online at https://www.bofifederalbank.com/careers/
Retail Processing Manager
Company benefits include: health/dental/vision insurance, vacation, sick leave, paid holidays, 401k.
Employer conducts background checks and drug screening.
- 7 years of related mortgage lending experience.
- 2 years leadership experience.
- High School Diploma.
- Strong knowledge of mortgage lending to include mortgage products.
- Excellent decision making, problem solving, organizational skills, detail oriented, and adaptability to change.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership and team building skills.
- Experience in training development & delivery.
- Advanced computer skills including all MS Office systems.
- Extensive lending compliance knowledge.
- Extensive leadership experience within a team environment.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple priorities and produce results.
- Must take the initiative and be an innovative problem solver.
This role will supervise the growing team of Loan Processors in the new Las Vegas office. The Retail Processing Manager will:
- Provide leadership within the various processing functions including, but not limited to, process flow management and implementation, state and federal compliance, policy and procedures implementation and pipeline management
- Ensure that departmental areas of responsibilities are efficient, and that the loan files are supported by adequate documentation to ensure the viability of sales of loans into the secondary market
- Implement goals and initiatives as communicated by senior management
- Monitor monthly and quarterly production goals to support the bank's business plan
- Assist in the development and management of process flows and procedures consistent with goals, state and federal laws, secondary market investor requirements; monitor the effectiveness of those flows and procedures
- Resolve customer related problems as they are escalated
- Work with the First Vice President to balance staffing levels and assist in selection of candidates for hire
- Analyze and suggest system changes to increase efficiency and productivity within the team
- Coach and counsel the direct reports and team associates for peak performance
- Prepare accurate and timely performance reviews
- Other duties as assigned