Tiffany & Co. Seasonal Operations Professional, Full Time and Part Time - Las Vegas Fashion Show in Las Vegas, Nevada
Tiffany & Co. Seasonal Operations Professionals hold the critical position of embodying the Tiffany brand in each and every customer interaction during the holiday season. The Seasonal Operations Professional is an excellent communicator and positive brand ambassador, helping to convey memorable experiences for our customers. His or her passion for Tiffany is conveyed in every customer interaction. Join us for the holiday season!
We expect our employees to deliver the Tiffany Experience to each and every customer and Tiffany is committed to creating an organization that recognizes and rewards excellence in service of this promise.
Our Seasonal Operations Professionals will be responsible for:
• Assisting and interacting with customers to create luxury experiences that positively impact both sales and service.
• Be an effective brand ambassador, ensuring customers are greeted timely, assisted accordingly and have a memorable experience commensurate with the Tiffany brand.
• Enhance the customer experience with hospitality and store amenities to create unique experience.
• Ensures hospitality area is fully stocked and clean.
• Execute all company operational policies and procedures and after sales servicing to ensure store operations run effectively.
• Partner and communicate with Sales Professionals and Management to respond efficiently to customer requests, handle and follow up on merchandise transfer requests and process point sales quickly and accurately.
• Assists sales team with boxing and wrapping items, replenishing POS and gifting supplies, keeping all POS stations and sales floor areas neat and organized as well as acting as a “closer” and performing all POS functions after a client’s purchase decision is finalized.
• Previous retail or luxury retail experience or relevant customer related experience (i.e. hospitality, etc).
• Willingness to work non-traditional business hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, customer service skills and the ability to prioritize while handling multiple tasks is required.
• Ability to work with a diverse client base.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
• Proficiency in Point of Sales (POS) systems and Microsoft Outlook/e-mail.
• Ability to lift 10-15 lbs.
• Must have authorization to work in the United States or in the country where the position is based.
• Language skills preferred: Mandarin, Portuguese, and Russian
Req #: 33464
External Company Name: Tiffany & Company
External Company URL: http://www.tiffany.com