NV Employer Smog Technician in Las Vegas, Nevada
- HS Diploma/GED/HSE preferred.
- Must have a valid License to move cars in and out of Car Bays.
- must have/or be able to obtain a State of Nevada 1G Emissions License within 90 days of employment.
- Must be able to stand on your feet on hard surfaces, like concrete or metal.
- Expect to work in an environment in which you may frequently experience hot and cold temperatures, loud noises and exhaust fumes.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check.
-Perform proper diagnosing/testing procedures, and correctly repairing automobiles.
-Skilled use of Technical manuals and practice efficient repair outcomes.
-Highly skilled and trained in the proper use of scan equipment.
-Work as a competent team member, be respectful, and assist fellow techs in a positive way.
-Committed to maintain consistent attendance, have a positive attitude and maintain a highly professional demeanor.