Canyon Ranch SpaClub Temporary Bartender/Server - PT in Las Vegas, Nevada
At Canyon Ranch our mission is to inspire people to make a commitment to healthy living, turning hopes and intentions into the highest enjoyment of life. Every member of our team is passionate about inspiring our guests and each other to make that commitment to healthy living… and change lives forever. Our team has tremendous longevity, where more than half have been with Canyon Ranch for at least five years. Our culture is one of caring and helping, where we delight in making a difference in someone’s life. We were the pioneers in the healthy living vacations, and continue to offer a world class experience to our guests and staff every day. If you have passion and care to make a difference, please introduce yourself by applying, and learn more about our exceptional team at Canyon Ranch.
We currently have an opportunity for aPart-Time Bartender/Serverin our Las Vegas location. *This position is temporary and requires weekend and holiday availability. Schedule is Sunday - Wednesday, 9am - 5pm. *
Scope: Responsible for providing exceptional food & beverage service for guests at the bar and in the dining room in a timely manner.
- Upon arrival of shift, Bar Staff checks existing pars & restock to established levels. Station will be completely set up for service. Coffee must be made fresh regularly. All paper and dry goods must be restocked.
- Maintains clean and well-stocked Bar throughout service.
- Provides drinks for Floor Service staff and service for all Juice Bar Guests.
- Reports and documents any observed or known safety hazards, conditions or unsafe practices and procedures to management immediately.
- Must Possess Clark County health card, Sheriff’s Card and Nevada TAM card
- A minimum of 1 year of bar experience is required
- Must have one-year prior food service experience in a non fast-food environment
About Canyon Ranch
At Canyon Ranch we understand that benefits matter. We are unique in the hospitality industry in our philosophy that all staff members are encouraged to take advantage of classes, lectures, spa and fitness equipment & programs offered every day. In addition, staff members are eligible for generous discounts on services, hotels stays, products and even community partner discounts.
- Complimentary access to dozens of movement classes and lectures every day
- Complimentary access to gyms and fitness facilities
- Monthly Family Night programming for staff members to bring a guest and enjoy special staff only events presented by our professionals
- Access to wearable fitness technology and other products that motivate at our cost through convenient payroll deductions
- Staff member reduced tuition to the Life Enhancement Program in Tucson for themselves and their family members at up to 90% discount
- Medical plan with generous plan coverage at affordable contribution levels
- Dental plans that fit your needs and cover services most staff members can really use
- Pharmacy coverage for prescriptions that includes no-copay for certain medications
- Well Credit program which allows staff members to earn significant discounts on their contribution amount as a reward for living a healthy lifestyle
- Free Know Your Numbers program where staff members can learn about their own biometric and health measurements in order to make healthy choices
- Vision plans for staff members and their dependents who wear corrective lenses
- Flexible spending accounts
- Short term and long term disability plans
- Ability to purchase additional life insurance for staff members and their dependents beyond what Canyon Ranch already provides
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with matching contributions
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Lifeline Loans
Location: Las Vegas, NV SpaClub
Division: Food Services
Internal status: Temp
Anticipated hrs/week: 20-30