NV Employer TV Studio Tech I PT in Las Vegas, Nevada
TV Studio Tech I
High School diploma or equivalent required. Two or four year college degree preferred.
Previous television station experience necessary.
Skills & Abilities:
Live newscast production a plus.
Non-linear editing experience required. Final Cut Pro experience a plus.
Working knowledge of television station production operation equipment.
Working knowledge of studio cameras, teleprompters and lighting.
Must be reliable, dependable, possess a willingness to learn and be able to work a flexible schedule.
Studio Technician I operates studio television cameras during live and taped productions, acts as floor director and teleprompter operator during live and taped productions and assists in studio maintenance (cleaning, organization), etc.
- Operation of various broadcast equipment including, but not limited to; studio television cameras during live and taped productions, teleprompter, character generators, graphics software, computers.
- Act as floor director during live and taped productions.
- Assist in studio maintenance (cleaning, organization, possibly lighting), etc.
- Assist as production grip on live and tape productions.
- Navigate internet (web) and post video and text to station website.
- Other duties as directed by the Production Manager.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled