Break Thru Beverage Pricing Specialist in North Las Vegas, Nevada
Responsible for managing assigned supplier pricing grids. This includes meeting with suppliers and business managers to agree on pricing and deals, compiling analytical data on volume and gross profit performance and managing all the system and data maintenance.
- Bachelor degree requirement and/or equivalent training and work experience
- 3+ years of experience in related area such as Finance, Marketing, etc.
- Beverage Industry specific experience highly preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong reporting and presentation skills
- Excellent MS Office Skills - required
- Knowledge of SAP a plus
- Financial, marketing or business analysis experience; consumer packaged goods or data provider (IRI and Nielsen) background is a plus
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking capabilities
- Strong negotiating skills
- Strong communication skills: verbal, listening and written
- Perform job duties in an accurate, proficient and timely manner
- Capable of seeking out new ideas, exhibit initiative and be proactive
- Demonstrate and exhibit high levels of professionalism with internal and external customers
- Demonstrate sound judgment and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate well-developed goal setting and prioritization skills
Build, input and adjust annual pricing structures based on Brand standards, Target Gross Profit, DA Support, contribution, FOB and channel deals agreed upon with the Pricing Manager, Business Manager and Local or Regional supplier
Analyze and report on the business based on channel pricing. Make pricing strategy recommendations to help increase overall volume and Gross profit while considering import/domestic brands, cost variances and align with target GP.
Attend regular supplier meeting with Pricing Manager & Business Manager to review, identify and negotiate Gross Profit issues and revenue gaps.
Analyze GP and identify and correct any issues with Supplier price increase, missing DAs and/or input errors. Analyze key driver data for unpublished deals and make recommendations on ways to improve deal structures to reduce the overall number of overall deals.
Review short pay reconciliation from finance. Approve or reject the amount per case that customers are short paying on invoice. Provide price that was available for customers based on their trade channel and time of invoice.
Breakthru Beverage Group is an equal opportunity employer.