Family Dollar Inc. ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER -Tonopah in Tonopah, Nevada
POSITION: Assistant Store Manager in the retail industry.
TYPE: Full time regular; Days and shifts vary.
LOCATION: Tonopah, NV 89049.
SALARY: $DOE. ---
TO APPLY: Please apply online at www.familydollar.com ---
As a Family Dollar Assistant Store Manager you will be responsible for providing exceptional service to our customers. A key priority includes assisting the Store Manager in the daily operation of the store. Under the direction of the Store Manager, you will also be responsible for maintaining inventories, store appearance and completing daily paperwork.
1. - Prefer store management experience in retail, grocery, or drug store environments.
2. - High school diploma or equivalent.
3. - Ability to read, interpret and explain to others operational directives (e.g., merchandise schematics, etc.).
4. - Ability to regularly lift up to 40 lbs. (and occasionally, up to 55 lbs.) from floor level to above shoulder height.
5. - Ability to spend entire shift walking, standing, stooping, kneeling, climbing, pushing, pulling, and repetitive lifting, with or without reasonable accommodation.
6. - Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
7. - Excellent customer service skills required.
8. - Strong organizational and communication skills required.
9. - Problem solving and decision making skills required.
10.- Employer conducts background check and drug screen. ---
1. - Greets and assists customers in an approachable manner. Answers questions and resolves customer inquiries and concerns.
2. - Maintains a presence in the store by providing excellent customer service.
3. - Ensures a clean, well-stocked store for customers.
4. - At the direction of the Store Manager, supervises, trains, and develops Store Team Members on Family Dollar operating practices and procedures.
5. - Assists in unloading all merchandise from delivery truck, organizes merchandise, and transfers merchandise from stockroom to store.
6. - Assists Store Manager in ordering merchandise and record keeping to include payroll, scheduling and cash register deposits and receipts.
7. - Supports Store Manager in loss prevention efforts.
8. - Assumes certain management responsibilities in absence of Store Manager.
9. - Follows all Company policies and procedures.
For more info. contact Job Connect at 775-289-1616.