Wynn Las Vegas Bus Person Breakfast Restaurant in Las Vegas, Nevada
Job Description and Responsibilities:
Wynn Resorts is the recipient of more Forbes Travel Guide Five Star Awards than any other independent hotel company in the world. Wynn Las Vegas opened on April 28, 2005 and was once again named the best resort in Nevada on Condé Nast Traveler’s2018 “Gold List,” a title received for the tenth time. Wynn and Encore Las Vegas feature two luxury hotel towers with a total of 4,750 spacious hotel rooms, suites and villas, approximately 192,000 square feet of casino space, 21 dining experiences featuring signature chefs and 11 bars, two award-winning spas, approximately 290,000 square feet of meeting and convention space, approximately 103,000 square feet of retail space as well as three nightclubs, a beach club and recreation and leisure facilities. In addition to two luxury retail esplanades, a Strip-front expansion, Wynn Plaza, is currently under construction and is scheduled to be completed by the third quarter of 2018.
As a Bus Person, you will be responsible for:
- The Bus Person is responsible for assisting the Servers, carrying trays, clearing & resetting tables.
- Conducting table maintenance and water/beverage service in a quiet and organized manner.
- Will be accountable for completing side work.
- Strives to maintain health code standards.
- Makes providing excellent customer service for our guests as defined by outlet standards a priority.
- Candidates must be able to communicate in English fluently and in a professional manner.
- The ability to communicate in a 2nd language (Cantonese/Mandarin) is considered a plus.
- Requires minimum of 1 year previous work experience in a casual dining restaurant or lounge.
- Candidates must be highly organized and possess the ability to set and clear tables without breakage.
- Requires the ability to work efficiently and within a team environment.
- Applicants must be 21 years of age or above. *Must be able to obtain and maintain any licensing or active work cards required, at present or in the future, for this position at all times *Must be willing/available to work Breakfast/Lunch shifts
Job Title: Bus Person Breakfast Restaurant