Kindred Health Chief Executive Officer Las Vegas NV in Las Vegas, Nevada
Chief Executive Officer Las Vegas NV (340882-4647 )
- Ensure that affordable health care is provided by the acquisition, utilization and organization of human, financial and physical resources and develop improved techniques and practices
- Establish long-range plans to support the hospital's values, vision, customer service and general objectives
- Organize hospital functions through delegation of duties, appropriate departmentalization and maintaining accountability from managers
- Recommend hospital policy positions to the Governing Board regarding legislation, government, administrative policy and other public policies
- Design and implement an effective Business Plan to meet hospital occupancy goals and objectives
- Recommend personnel policies to support patient care and ensure that accurate and complete personnel records are maintained
- Review and act on inspecting agencies' reports
- Prepare annual budget including internal financial controls
- Integrate the hospital with the community through effective communication and public relations
- Maintain professional affiliations to enhance professional growth and remain current with the latest trends in hospital administration
Education: Bachelors degree in healthcare administration, business administration, finance, or clinical specialty. Masters degree in healthcare administration, business administration, or clinical specialty preferred. Equivalent combination of education, training, and experience may substitute for education requirements.
Licenses/Certification: None required
Experience: Five years senior-level experience in healthcare administration/management, preferably in a hospital setting, with experience in facility operations management, human resources management and/or finance.
Two years experience at Chief Executive Officer level preferred. Multi-site healthcare management experience preferred. Graduate level education may substitute on a year-to-year basis for the required experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Drug Free Workplace