GoWireless Vice President of Operations in Las Vegas, Nevada
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides leadership to the sales organization, and counsel to the President and Vice President of Business Development, in implementing sales organization objectives that appropriately reflect the company’s business goals.
- Partners with senior sales leadership to identify opportunities for process improvement. Facilitates successful implementation of new programs through the organization by ensuring a well-defined, efficient sales process is in place for launch. Fosters an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Oversee corporate compliance, point of sale management, database integrity and content control. Evaluate and deploy strategies that will promote competition within the sales organization while protecting valuable company content from competitors.
- Register with various state agencies for authority to conduct business when expanding to new states
- Active involvement in new partner set up to include business agreements, pricing, processing procedures and implementation timelines
- Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes internal and external. Provides timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the company.
- Monitor and report success of program to sales organization, make changes and enhancements as necessary to protect integrity and validity of the program on a continual basis
- Develops new reporting tools as needed. Coordinates with sales leadership and other stakeholders to lead efficient and accurate sales team reporting initiatives
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues involving multiple departments
- Create and disseminate policies and procedures to all employees
- Test new system versions prior to release for general use
- Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company
- Represent the company with clients, investors and business partners
- Payroll and FTO tracking for department personnel
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree and 5-10 years operations management experience
- Experience in controlling operational budgets
- Ability to negotiate proposed partner agreements based on underwriting and P&L; estimates
- Experience effectively managing administrative and reporting procedures
- Experience facilitating team problem solving sessions
- Skilled multi-level collaborator
- Strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills
- 2-4 years of personnel management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision
- Strong computer skills – high level of proficiency with all Microsoft Office products
- Excels working in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Ability to provide perspective and feedback from different points of view
- Inspires and motivates others to perform well, accepts feedback from others
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Able to perform several tasks simultaneously and meet aggressive deadlines
- P&C; insurance lines producer license, willingness to obtain
- Experience in insurance carrier negotiations and underwriting new programs for evaluation
- Experience with audits and actuarial reviews in the insurance industry
Essential Physical Requirements
- Must be able to work from a sitting position for extended periods of time.
- Must be willing and able to work in front of a computer monitor for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work on a standard computer keyboard for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work in a cubical environment during the workday with limited or no distraction.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
Posted: May 15, 2018